To simplify the Terms of Service of Daily News Online, things are pretty easy around here. Below, are the basics of how things work at Daily News, and what you should probably know before accessing our websites.
Bazaar Daily News is one of the only Khane Worldwide companies that is a non-profit. We do not sell or hawk products on this website; promote products, or seek compensation for such activities. News articles and the related content found on this blog are in the interest of the public. Bazaar Daily News is owned by Khane Worldwide — the conglomerate that owns a number of websites and actual businesses that are for-profit (this one is not).
- We are hit by millions of visitors each month. Sometimes are sites are slow, and at others they are fast.
- We reserve the right to confirm or deny the removal of someone from our team.
- Photos on this blog are not hosted on this blog. They are hosted through a third-party app (built in part by Sultan Khane, that mirrors images/videos from third parties through links into our gallery. Our servers do not actually have the photos on them. Copyright notices must be sent to the originating source*. For mirror removal requests: .
- We reserve the right to hire/fire/let go of people including interns and friends who assume positions to assist us. (This also goes for volunteers).
- We do not collect visitor information, of any kind. All we can see is that visitors have logged hits on our website.
- Daily News Online reserves the right to publish tips; evidence, screenshots, photos, e-mails, (and the ladder) at our discretion if they are deemed to be in public interest.
- Photographs found on this website, unless otherwise tagged, are generally property of Daily News Online. [All photos of staff members including CEO SHK are strictly prohibited from reproduction: We will press charges against those who steal our photos!].
- As of 8 July 2018, after receiving notices from Her Majesty ‘s Revenue Department and taxation authorities, we, are now legally obligated to begin collecting VAT taxes where appropriate and on applicable services. The VAT tax rate is 20% in the United Kingdom. This will appear on all invoices where applicable. By the orders of Sultan H. Khane II, this, is indefinitely in effect as of this date.
- We are not responsible for issues that may arise from third party websites and or their system setups. Refunds will not be issued for sponsored posts or blog posts, and herein, any refund requests must be submitted in documentative writing within 72 hours of publication. It is also noted that sponsored posts that contain links in which lead to other sites, go through Sitelock our premier security system. Links are required to be checked by digital security. If security issues arise, clients are required to contact Sitelock as to why their links may have been flagged. The Daily News is not responsible for links being flagged as they are out of our control if they did not originate on our system. Therefore, refunds will not be given for websites that are flagged by the Sitelock — a trusted security platform used by almost every major news publisher in the world.
- Daily News Online reserves the right to charge late fees in regards to late payments made for services rendered on behalf of this newspaper. Late fees are subject to your geo location and ultimately up to DNO Chief Mohammed SHK.
- Non payment for services will result in termination of services (and articles, if necessary) until payment can be made.
- We use paypal to deliver all invoices.
- Our original thoughts, sometimes snarky, and possibly even the rudest column(s) you’ve ever read are property of Daily News Online and if found anywhere else: We’d like to hear from you, 347-509-9075.
Otherwise, we’re not truly a rule-oriented newspaper. Have fun reading the Daily News, but remember, play safe with our photos and our content — or else
September 2019 updates:
We are now in compliance with local and federal laws in the United States to offer the assistance to people to register to vote. We have partnered with Rock The Vote to help and assist people in registering to vote (an exercise of your rights!). By using the widget on this website, a few things to remember:
- Your information is secured through Rock The Vote.
- You will need to provide your legal information in which THEY verify and require. We do not store or keep the information.
- You will receive your voter registration in the mail where lawfully allowed.
- It takes usually 5 minutes to register to vote.
- Using the widget will towards the end redirect you to THEIR website (check your address bar).
- Registering to vote is important, because despite what people tell you your vote does matter.
Our additional Terms of Service are as follows as of April 2017.
- We must have accurate info on file for you, if, you request birth certificate services whether for yourself or someone else.
- We must be able to confirm the authenticity of why you need someone’s elses certificate if applicable.
- We reserve the right to collect and charge deposit/service fees to render service.
- IF your service request is found to be in violation of our Terms of Service of local laws in all 50 states or outlying islands, (or respective country) we, reserve the right to do the following:
- Close your order
- We will not issue a refund at that time.
- Forward your information to the appropriate authorities.
- We reserve the right to charge shipping for all orders in relation to birth certificates; personal records, mail, shipments, and packages. If shipping is not paid, customers can expect items t o be shipped by ground via USPS or UPS. expedited tracking information is not guaranteed if shipping is not paid by customer.
- These TOS are enforced and will be enforced in the event of disputes.
- All disputes must be made in e-mails to .
- Disputes through third parties are Paypal will trigger intervention from our legal and accounting team in the event that we are required to furnish evidence as to why your dispute may or may not be inaccurate.
October 2017 updates
- Reproduction of our work without our permission is strictly prohibited. Violators will be reported to their web hosts. We do our best to seek permission and or cite those in which we source from, and, expect the same. A team has been established for this sole reason.
- Reproduction of our work usually requires a creative license, which, can be purchased by contacting .
- Right clicking and the like have been disabled on our website.
- Users are not permitted to save photos from our website.
- Licensing photos also costs monies. Please e-mail to license a photo and or video from our website.
- We reserve the right to pursue action with your web host, etc, if we find you’ve taken our content and we have no record of approving such.
UPDATED October 15th 2017
March 2018 Updates
- We reserve the right to publish text messages of any sorts that we deem necessary for public consumption. This includes (we may or may not redact the phone number) harassing messages and the like that we may forward to local authorities. It is important to remember that. much of our staff are young college kids and or potentially teenagers. Harassing. messages of any kind will not be tolerated.
- By accessing this website and communicating with our many publicly available phone numbers, you, agree to that fact there.
- We also reserve the right to report fraudulent activity to the authorities, no matter the capacity, or format in which it took place.
- Threats of violence or any form of threats will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to. archive your text messages and such for communications with authorities as we deem necessary.
- Access to our papers is at your discretion, but, is generally advised for those over the age of 17.
- We are not baby sitters, this is an actual newspaper. The content in this newspaper. coincides with the content in which we are interested in, and, the kind of stories that we write. Therefore, if something is found to be inappropriate — feedback may be. welcome but we are unlikely to change a story once it has been printed.
- Investigative stories will not be removed. If you were the subject of an investigation, you, will not be permitted to request. the removal of the story as we have validated the research; spoken to witnesses (etc), and. verified the information. Once it goes to publication, it, will remain.
July 2018 Updates
- By the orders of Sultan H. Khane II, VAT taxes are now a thing as of 8 July 2018. After receiving notices from authorities, we, are now obligated to begin collecting them in the United Kingdom.
- Users can now join our metro-boards and social networks found within our registration page.
- Pornographic material is strictly prohibited.
- Our TOS remain in-tact to this date and we reserve the right to enforce them at any time.
- All sales are final. Refunds are strictly prohibited, unless, deemed necessary by a member of the Order of Directrial Staff .
UPDATED 8 July 2018