In a surprise update this morning, 13 Russian nationals have been indicted on a slew of federal charges related to interfering with the 2016 elections. According to the indictment, 13 were charged with everything from bank fraud; wire fraud, conspiracy, and aggravated identity theft. This is the latest round of major indictments in Mueller’s quest to determine if Trump truly had anything to do with Russia’s interference.
Robert Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals for hacking the 2016 elections
- American basketball star Britney Griner sentenced to 9 years in prison for possession of pot in Russia + swap details emerge
- A Japanese volcano has erupted resulting in widespread emergency alerts in the area
- Netflix’s stock has plunged more than 35% + global password sharing block coming
- This is not a drill Bridgerton Season 2 is coming (and Lady Whistledown announced it)
- Clemency has been granted to #JuliusJones as case renews calls for a deeper look at the tragic state of the #deathpenalty in America