Quantcast

Our website use cookies to improve and personalize your experience and to display advertisements(if any). Our website may also include cookies from third parties like Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Youtube. By using the website, you consent to the use of cookies. We have updated our Privacy Policy. Please click on the button to check our Privacy Policy.

Your information is NEVER sold to a third party. 

A startling new twist in the hunt to understand where COVID-19 came from and why

Advertisements
Share On Social Media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Known as “Patient Su” an accidental leak to a Chinese medical journal has shed light on previously unknown factoids about the virus. It is understood that a 61-year-old woman was infected long before China ever said she was.

A humungous error caught by a Chinese medical journal has revealed that the Chinese government may have been keeping a huge secret all along. The not yet identified woman is believed to have been infected with COVID-19 at least 3 weeks to a whole month prior to China actually acknowledging the virus to anyone. It lays bare the idea that many suspect that China has been hiding news of the virus since it began.

The development comes from an interview given to the Chinese medical journal whereas it was acknowledged that China knew about a suspected COVID-19 fatality as early as September 2019. While the victim was not named the fatality was recorded at the time on official government record.

Professor Yu Chuanhua, professor of biostatistics at Wuhan University, told Health Times that he had a reported 47k confirmed cases on government record at the time. That account accounted for a number of suspected fatalities along with those that China sought to allegedly keep a secret.

It is being alleged that China may have weaponized a strand of the Coronavirus in an effort to make it more lethal towards humans.

The woman is believed to have been treated at Rongjun Hospital in Wuhan although there was no formal announcement of said treatment at the initial time of infection. Initially, the world was led to believe that COVID-19 had come from a seafood market in Wuhan a claim that has largely been debunked.

See also  Coronavirus Update: Canadian border closes + U.S Congress member tests positive

EDITORS NOTE: The Mail on Sunday has more information regarding this revelation. At this time, the Chinese are not believed to have issued a comment on the disclosure. We’d like to remind people that regardless of a confirmation that this virus appears to have come from China #Asianhate should not be your course of action.


Share On Social Media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Antoinette Harper-Toni

Leave a Reply

Related Posts

Developing: The U.S CDC is expected to re-recommend the use of face masks for vaccinated people as the Delta variant of COVID-19 has taken hold in America.

X
No widgets found. Go to Widget page and add the widget in Offcanvas Sidebar Widget Area.
Skip to content