Marjorie Taylor Greene is making headlines again amid growing calls to expel her from Congress. This time from an event that has now seen tidbits of the conversation from conspiracy theorist touting theories about gun control; the Jewish community, Nancy Pelosi, Clinton and more. At a recent event, event-goers lapped up the controversial and often disproven comments.
- The California Camp Fire which killed at least 85 was caused by a space laser linked to the Rothschilds and the state’s high-speed rail. PG&E admitted it was caused by a faulty power line and went into bankruptcy to fund a $13.5bn settlement and pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
- Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin cut off a child’s face while she was alive, Clinton wore it as a mask so the terrified child would produce ‘adrenachrome’ and then organized the killing of a cop who knew about it.
- The Las Vegas massacre was organized by Democrats
- The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre which cost the lives of 17 students was a ‘false flag planned shooting.’
- ‘I am told that Nancy Pelosi tells Hillary Clinton several times a month that ‘we need another school shooting’ in order to persuade the public to want strict gun control.’
- Seth Rich leaked Hillary Clinton’s emails and was murdered in revenge by her aide John Podesta because the emails revealed that a D.C. pizza restaurant had a child-smuggling operation in its basement.
- The world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles and the Q in QAnon exists and is the ‘best chance to take them out.’
It is unclear where Republicans stand with the claims as most of them have fallen silent on the extraordinarily false claims made by Greene.