No less than a day after the bombing that exploded near downtown Nashville, authorities have reportedly identified a major person of interest. According to published media reports, 63-year-old Anthony Warner has been identified as not only a person of interest but the owner of a home in the area that was raided by federal police.
Warner ‘s home, oddly enough, was given away recently to a woman in Los Angeles in a sudden deed that she has told police she had no idea occurred. The deed was allegedly signed without her consent; knowledge, or participation for $0 USD.
He vanished from his home last month and hasn’t been seen since.
Media reports show that woman has been identified as 29-year-old Los Angeleno Michelle L. Swing. Swing maintains that she has no idea why this has occurred and has directed all comment requests to the FBI according to CNN and local reports in Nashville.
ATF and local police swarmed the home located in the neighborhood of Antioch as seen below.
It is unclear if police have located Warner as he appears to have abandoned his home and his belongings.
Here’s what we know about the man so far:
- He was born 17 January 1957
- On 29 January 1979 he was arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance.
- On 23 November 1993 an explosives permit was granted to Warner in the state of Tennessee. It expired several years later in 1998.
- He reportedly has experience in explosives; alarms, and security devices.
- He gave his home via a weird deed to a woman named Michelle L. Swing in Los Angeles abruptly last month.
We will update this story as we learn more about the man and where authorities are in locating the reported person of interest.