Quantcast

Our website use cookies to improve and personalize your experience and to display advertisements(if any). Our website may also include cookies from third parties like Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Youtube. By using the website, you consent to the use of cookies. We have updated our Privacy Policy. Please click on the button to check our Privacy Policy.

Your information is NEVER sold to a third party. 

Man dies of E.Coli poisoning after performing anilingus on girlfriend for the first time

Advertisements
Share On Social Media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

The sheer number of blinks that went into typing this story are so astronomical, I don’t think I was mentally able to keep count.   Over the weekend, rapper Gillie took to social media to share a supposed story about a man who died of E.Coli poisoning after eating his girlfriend out for the first time.  

View the bizarre story on Instagram


Share On Social Media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
See also  UK implements first of its kind porn law - Top Story
By SHK

Sultan H. Khane II is the Editor-in-Chief of Bazaar Daily News and its 5 sister properties.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts

Developing: The U.S CDC is expected to re-recommend the use of face masks for vaccinated people as the Delta variant of COVID-19 has taken hold in America.

X
No widgets found. Go to Widget page and add the widget in Offcanvas Sidebar Widget Area.
Skip to content