Warning: A flood of new illnesses have been found inside Chipotle’s food

Advertisements
Share On Social Media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Bad news for Chipotle, and by bad, we mean so bad this could spell doom for the already troubled food-chain.  According to IWasPoisoned.com, almost 200 people in Ohio have fallen ill after eating at a Chipotle restaurant — that apparently had health code violations of its own.

And uh, ehum, also apparently wasn’t keeping food up to required standards.    Officials say that the location involved is located at 9733 Sawmill Parkway.  That location apparently had  a health inspection, where, health inspectors found that pinto beans and such weren’t kept at room temperatures. 

In other news, in case your brave enough to actually eat at Chipotle — get free guacamole with your order in honor of National Avocado Day. 


Share On Social Media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
READ  Pamela Anderson, uh, is that you?

Leave a Reply

Skip to content