Stormy Daniels’ 60 Minutes interview is certainly going to be the talk of Washington here in a few hours. Last night, the adult-film actress and brave lady took to 60 Minutes to tell her side of the story — and how — Trump and associates has gone to great lengths to silence her.
In the interview, Stormy revealed multiple talking points that are generating several points of interest online.
- In 2011, in a Las Vegas parking lot — Daniels was approached by a man who threatened her life and the life of her daughter if she didn’t leave Trump alone.
- Michael Cohen is the dirtiest of lawyers probably and perhaps in the history of American law.
- Cohen reportedly is the reason (also confirmed by In Touch) that the magazine did not run the original story so many years ago. The magazine was also threatened with legal action and hefty fines if they ran with it.
- Daniels’ was hit with an NDA 16 days before the Presidential elections in 2016. This, perhaps, appears to be a direct violation of campaign finance laws as Michael Cohen also paid her $130,000 to shut up. Cohen then confirmed to both Vanity Fair and the New York Times that it was his personal money, and, he was not acting on behalf of the President (but most believe otherwise).
- Stormy Daniels’ has the original packaging and Fedex info proving that Cohen acted in official capacity.
The interview likely will not be the last the world sees of Stormy Daniels, as, the payments made by Cohen have now become the subject of an investigation by the campaign finance committee and other government officials.