Quantcast

Our website use cookies to improve and personalize your experience and to display advertisements(if any). Our website may also include cookies from third parties like Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Youtube. By using the website, you consent to the use of cookies. We have updated our Privacy Policy. Please click on the button to check our Privacy Policy.

Your information is NEVER sold to a third party. 

This is why you should be very careful bodybuilding

Advertisements
Share On Social Media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Bodybuilding can be a great thing, especially, if one does it correctly. But, an Australian woman did it the opposite and learned her fate at the age of 25. PerthNow reports that Meegan Hefford had (in a sense) overdosed on bodybuiding chemicals and protein.  Australian authorities say that her death certificate even lists such, at least partially.

But, what’s interesting, is that Hefford was unaware that she had an actual disorder that caused her to be unable to intake that much protein at once.  Experts  in Australia are now warning of the dangers of being ill-informed about body-building and the proteins/chemicals that go along with it.

Hefford died in June three days after initially being hospitalized and complaining of feeling “unusual”.  According to the coroners office, she,  reportedly had urea cycle disorder and never knew it.  The disorder causes one to be unable to actually process that much protein and chemicals of such a kind.


Share On Social Media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
READ  Louis CK accused of several cases of misconduct
By Amaral Jade

Amaral Jade Khan is the Senior Editor of The Daily News. Khan covers politics; The 2016 Elections, and various entertainment subjects.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts

No widgets found. Go to Widget page and add the widget in Offcanvas Sidebar Widget Area.
Skip to content