As one of the largest blogs in the world, we, pride ourselves on having very few (if not entirely limited) policies. We firmly have always believed that having so few policies, are/is, what made us what we’ve become today. For the month of July, here, are our company wide changes taking affect.
- Women will now get 2 months maternity leave (80% paid)
- Men will now be given up to three week’s leave upon birth of a new baby.
- Transit passes are paid for for NYC residents/commuters.
- Remote working is now a thing.
- Commission products/projects are also available to L2 employees.
- We’ve moved to Zendesk, making things a shit-ton easier.
Terms of Service updates are as follows.
We reserve the right to refuse shit to you.
We reserve the right to publish what we see fit.
We the guardians of nobody.
Yes, we publish classified information, get over it.
No we’re not terrorists.
We reserve the right to turn in thieves to the police (pay for your services!).
Other policy stuff…..
We do not remove stories, we, will only print retractions if you can prove us wrong.
We will never identify a source. ever.