Women are coming out on top, at least, according to a new analysis from those pesky eyeballs responsible for monitoring the growth of businesses. According to the analysis, see here, Marissa Mayer of Yahoo is no longer the record holder for the highest paid female CEO right now.
Rounding out the top 10 highest paid female CEO ‘s, here they are.
- Virginia Rometty, IBM: $32.3 million
- Marissa Mayer, Yahoo: $27.4 million
- Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo: $25.2 million
- Mary Barra, General Motors: $22.4 million
- Phebe Novakovic, General Dynamics: $21.2 million
- Marillyn Hewson, Lockheed Martin: $19.4 million
- Irene Rosenfeld, Mondelez International: $15.8 million
- Lynn Good, Duke Energy: $13.5 million
- Heather Bresch, Mylan NV: $13.3 million
- Susan Cameron, Reynolds American: $13.1 million
See how much their pay rose or fell from the previous year here.