Trump ‘s cabinet confirmation hearings are officially underway in America, and, they’re causing great concern already. Billionaire education hack Betsy DeVos still hasn’t submitted the proper financial nor ethics documents which has now delayed her hearing until the 17th of this month, presumably, to avoid the almost inevitable criminal charges against half of Trump ‘s incoming cabinet.
- Attorney General: Jeff Sessions—Jan. 10-11 (underway)
- Homeland Security: John Kelly—Jan. 10, 3:30 pm
- Secretary of State: Rex Tillerson—Jan. 11-12, 9 and 10 am
- CIA Director: Mike Pompeo—Jan. 11, 10 am
- Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao—Jan. 11, 10:15 am
- Secretary of Commerce: Wilbur Ross—Jan. 12, 10 am
- Secretary of Housing: Ben Carson—Jan. 12, 10 am
- Secretary of Education: Betsy DeVos—Jan. 17, 5 pm
- Secretary of Labor: Andy Puzder—Jan. 17 (tentative)
- UN Ambassador: Nikki Haley—Jan. 18 (tentative)
We’re most interested to see the hearings for Tillerson; Elaine Chao, (we saw Sessions and that was a habitual liars haven), Carson, and that’s about it. So far these are the ones that from our perspective have caused the most concern for cabinet positions in Trump ‘s regime.