To simplify the Terms of Service of Daily News Online, things are pretty easy around here. Below, are the basics of how things work at Daily News, and what you should probably know before accessing our websites.
- We are hit by millions of visitors each month. Sometimes are sites are slow, and at others they are fast.
- We do not collect visitor information, of any kind. All we can see is that visitors have logged hits on our website.
- Daily News Online reserves the right to publish tips; evidence, screenshots, photos, e-mails, (and the ladder) at our discretion if they are deemed to be in public interest.
- Photographs found on this website, unless otherwise tagged, are generally property of Daily News Online. [All photos of staff members including CEO SHK are strictly prohibited from reproduction: We will press charges against those who steal our photos!].
- Daily News Online reserves the right to charge late fees in regards to late payments made for services rendered on behalf of this newspaper. Late fees are subject to your geo location and ultimately up to DNO Chief Mohammed SHK.
- Non payment for services will result in termination of services (and articles, if necessary) until payment can be made.
- We use paypal to deliver all invoices.
- Our original thoughts, sometimes snarky, and possibly even the rudest column(s) you’ve ever read are property of Daily News Online and if found anywhere else: We’d like to hear from you, 347-509-9075.
Otherwise, we’re not truly a rule-oriented newspaper. Have fun reading the Daily News, but remember, play safe with our photos and our content — or else
Our additional Terms of Service are as follows as of April 2017.
- We must have accurate info on file for you, if, you request birth certificate services whether for yourself or someone else.
- We must be able to confirm the authenticity of why you need someone’s elses certificate if applicable.
- We reserve the right to collect and charge deposit/service fees to render service.
- IF your service request is found to be in violation of our Terms of Service of local laws in all 50 states or outlying islands, (or respective country) we, reserve the right to do the following:
- Close your order
- We will not issue a refund at that time.
- Forward your information to the appropriate authorities.
- We reserve the right to charge shipping for all orders in relation to birth certificates; personal records, mail, shipments, and packages. If shipping is not paid, customers can expect items t o be shipped by ground via USPS or UPS. expedited tracking information is not guaranteed if shipping is not paid by customer.
- These TOS are enforced and will be enforced in the event of disputes.
- All disputes must be made in e-mails to email@example.com.
- Disputes through third parties are Paypal will trigger intervention from our legal and accounting team in the event that we are required to furnish evidence as to why your dispute may or may not be inaccurate.
October 2017 updates
- Reproduction of our work without our permission is strictly prohibited. Violators will be reported to their web hosts. We do our best to seek permission and or cite those in which we source from, and, expect the same. A team has been established for this sole reason.
- Reproduction of our work usually requires a creative license, which, can be purchased by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right clicking and the like have been disabled on our website.
- Users are not permitted to save photos from our website.
- Licensing photos also costs monies. Please e-mail email@example.com to license a photo and or video from our website.
- We reserve the right to pursue action with your web host, etc, if we find you’ve taken our content and we have no record of approving such.
UPDATED October 15th 2017
March 2018 Updates
- We reserve the right to publish text messages of any sorts that we deem necessary for public consumption. This includes (we may or may not redact the phone number) harassing messages and the like that we may forward to local authorities. It is important to remember that. much of our staff are young college kids and or potentially teenagers. Harassing. messages of any kind will not be tolerated.
- By accessing this website and communicating with our many publicly available phone numbers, you, agree to that fact there.
- We also reserve the right to report fraudulent activity to the authorities, no matter the capacity, or format in which it took place.
- Threats of violence or any form of threats will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to. archive your text messages and such for communications with authorities as we deem necessary.
- Access to our papers is at your discretion, but, is generally advised for those over the age of 17.
- We are not baby sitters, this is an actual newspaper. The content in this newspaper. coincides with the content in which we are interested in, and, the kind of stories that we write. Therefore, if something is found to be inappropriate — feedback may be. welcome but we are unlikely to change a story once it has been printed.
- Investigative stories will not be removed. If you were the subject of an investigation, you, will not be permitted to request. the removal of the story as we have validated the research; spoken to witnesses (etc), and. verified the information. Once it goes to publication, it, will remain.