The legendary socialite died Sunday at the age of 99, but, that doesn’t mean the world has quickly forgotten about her. Rounding up her 6 best quotes, here’s a hat tip to the quirky lady that was Zsa Zsa Gabor herself.
- “I’m a great housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.”
- “Husbands are like fires—they go out when unattended.”
- “I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.” That one was from 1957, after her third marriage ended, the Guardian notes.
- “A man in love is incomplete until he’s married. Then he’s finished.”
- “I believe that in life you should always take the serious things lightly and the light things seriously. This attitude of mine gets me into a lot of trouble.”
- “I don’t remember anybody’s name. Why do you think the whole ‘dahling’ thing started?”
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)